Favors

Reception Favors

I'm wanting to make message in a bottle favors for my carribean themed wedding. I am having a hard time finding DIY kits, and I'm wondering if anyone has any ideas where I can find supplies, or a website that would have kits available. Trying to make them for around $1-$2 each. Thanks!!!

Shaunna

Re: Reception Favors

• tldhtldh member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It's cute but most of these are going to be left behind.  Most people don's want "stuff" coming into their home that is going to turn into clutter.  I'd do the message in a bottle as part of your centerpieces.
    AKA GoodLuckBear14
  • edited December 2011
    I agree.  I believe you can get the bottles at Hobby Lobby, though, and I may have seen them in Oriental Trading as well.
    imageDaisypath Wedding tickers
  • edited December 2011
    And everyone person that comes will get an 8 X 10 picture of them with us.In reference to wedding favors information in online, from what I understand from other threads you give one per guest. A friend of mine told me that if it is a personal favor like chocolate, a little bottle of wine etc. You'll give one favor per guest no matter what the favor since you may have guests.
  • edited December 2011
    one way to do it would be to have pieces of nice paper by the guest book so that the guest can write YOU a message. have a large bottle next to it they can drop it in.

personally, i think that would be more fun than getting a message in a bottle for a favor.
  • edited December 2011
    I totally agree with PP. I was thinking the same thing while scrolling to the bottom. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards