Destination Weddings Discussions
Options

WTF Wednesday

Happy Hump Day All - You know what to do complaints go here

Re: WTF Wednesday

• Options
    edited December 2012
    WTF Aunt Flo. I'm going on a nice weekend getaway and I really don't appreciate that you decided to visit over a week early. ugh.

On the other hand, at least I know why I've been so crabby these last couple of days!

Sorry for the TMI Tongue out but I'm really mad!!!!
  • Options
    WTF is wrong with me!!! I think I have way too much on my plate and we are leaving in 3 days!!! Today I have to finish the majority of my classwork, go to a fitting for my dress(hope its looking better!), drop off my american Bulldog at his Aunties and to top it off I have a surprise bachloerette party tongiht at 9pm...Lord help me!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    WTF, skin? I am 33 years old and breaking out like a teenager! I've given up on fixing it before the wedding and am now just researching good concealers. :
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-theme-boards_destination-weddings_wtf-wednesday-76?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Theme%20BoardsForum:54Discussion:7e592ce8-5cab-41de-a53d-0609f43fbbc4Post:fc73f19e-0329-4970-a15d-2753a4bd3ee3">Re:WTF Wednesday</a>:
    [QUOTE]WTF, skin? I am 33 years old and breaking out like a teenager! I've given up on fixing it before the wedding and am now just researching good concealers. :
    Posted by JennyR01[/QUOTE]

Make up forever is really awesome and if you want a cheaper concealer that works pretty good try Maybellene 24 Hour.

I have very sensitive skin but Make up Forever and Smashbox give me great coverage that looks natural.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I am kinda wtf ing myself for letting what other people think. Duno y it's been bugging me pretty bad today that out ceremony will be in Spanish it will be translated and as it doesn't bug me I worry what everyone else would think. Happy hump day
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Thanks, Brit! I'll have to check those out. I've had good luck with Smashbox stuff before...
  • Options
    jenny- i am in the same boat!  i've got a great concealer from sephora (cover fx) that keeps me happy.  i break out really bad around that time of the month and they love to leave marks behind.  right now i've been indulging in sweets which i need to stop since it's causing breakouts :-(
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Meg- if anyone says anything or scoffs during the ceremony, let me know and i'll take care of them for you, lol! ;-)

but seriously, if you don't mind it, try not to let what anyone else may or may not think get you stressed :-)  if anything, tell them you wanted it to be authentic! 
  • Options
    My kindergarteners had a holiday program and most of them froze when they got on stage! It was crazy! They knew all the words, just freaked when they saw people. Ugh!!! Other than that, davids bridal drives me nuts! I won't be recommending them to anyone! Rude people :/
  • Options
    Brite - is it the Make Up Forever HD that you use? I've had that recommended before but wasn't sure and haven't had time to go in to try it out at Sephora. I don't usually wear anything besides sunscreen (well and eye makeup) so I get nervous to try out makeup. I'm 36 and still don't know how to put it on correctly! sheesh.

I just ordered a clarisonic from sephora with my VIB gift card / old bday gift card so I'm hoping that helps keep the skin clear so I don't have to worry too much about issues come June.
  • Options
    robin- sorry to hear about your experience at David's Bridal!  I lucked out with the girl I got my first shopping trip!  She was amazing.  When I went back the second time to pick up the dress after it was ordered, I had to have someone else help me b/c my girl was on vacation.  This girl was awful!  If I'd had her at first, I'd probably be in the same place you are with them and they would have lost my business!  Hope you find a place that gives you an awesome shopping experience!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards