Hawaii
Options

Olowalu brides what did you do after?

Hi ladies, just curious what you did/ are planning on doing after 10pm . Are there any good places you recommend for an after party type thing? 
Thanks
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Olowalu brides what did you do after?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    We're staying at the Sheraton in Ka'anapali, so I imagine that we'll head tothe hotel bar with whoever else is there (which will be about half of our guest). 
    image imageimage Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    You know what, I think it was because everyone spent the day out in the sun, but all of our guests were beat by the time 10 pm rolled around. It was weird, because I expected the guests (especially the Brits) to be ready to go out and do more hardcore partying.
  • Options
    ETweetETweet member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

DH and I were beat so we went back to the hotel. Some guests were also extremely exhausted, especially if they were part of the wedding and were up getting ready all day so they hit the sack early too. Our siblings, and other family members, gathered at someone's condo and pulled an all nighter with the left over alcohol. We had some pretty great stories the night after.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks, thats really good to know. I figured knowing my friends they'd still wanna party but maybe I shouldn't worry about it too much
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards