Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul
Options

Personal Trainer in Plymouth area

Hi ladies!

I'm looking for a personal trainer to hire 2x/week until my wedding in August. I am looking mostly just to tone my arms and tone up, not weight loss. I work in Plymouth and live in St. Louis Park so I'd prefer someone around those areas. 

Does anybody know of anyone?? 

thanks!
Katie

Re: Personal Trainer in Plymouth area

• Options
    nordkenordke member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Not sure if I can advertise this, but my FI is a personal trainer at a few gyms in Eden Prairie and Minnetonka, one of which you wouldn't need a membership to...he's been doing it for over 13 years...hope I didn't just break TK rules :)

• Options
    MarcyLTMarcyLT member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Highly highly highly recommend both Brigitt and Matt at Mind, Body, Spirit Home Fitness. They are a husband and wife team who run their business out of their home. They have an amazing home gym and are two of the most wonderful people and phenomenal trainers I've ever met. They helped me lose 100 lbs and I couldn't have done it without them. My before and after is on their website along with a larger testimonialn www.mindbodyspirithomefitness.com
    New Name, Old Nestie Blog: Career Girl Network
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Without a doubt, Discover Strength in Plymouth! It's the best pain you will EVER have! Your first session is free (to figure out if you like it or not). All the trainers there are very professional and they really know what they are doing. They are right off 169 and 55. I know a bunch of Vikings Cheerleaders train there. Luke, the owner is super nice! Their website is: http://www.discoverstrength.com/

• Options
    sumrgal03sumrgal03 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks everyone!!! I'm going to check out all the options and I am sure one of them will do the trick. :-)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards