Wedding Woes
Options

LaLa

Tell us more about yourself.

Re: LaLa

• Options

Is this directed at me? What do you want to know? I haven't set the wedding date yet if that's what you're asking.

• Options
    How did you both meet?
    How long have you been on the knot?

You know, stuff like that.
  • Options
    Also, how do you feel about infants being part of the wedding party, registering at liquor stores and do you hate your FMIL? 

I just a friendly gal looking for options.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    Oh Okay, we met in high school. We didn't have a lot of the same classes as each other but we knew each other through each of our friends groups. He would sometimes do my homework for me lol and in exchange I'd make out with him and stuff like that. It was something we all were doing because we were stupid kids but it worked out because we stayed friend after HS and then went to the same college. We started serously dating the first year of college and we have been together ever since even through some ups and downs. We got engaged a few months agoand I only started looking up ideas on the knot for wedding dresses, I signed up today for my postings.
  • Options
    LOL registering at liquor stores is hilarous, I have never heard of that unless maybe some places like KMart sell liquor? That would be fun, and just like how people register for a Wii, right?
  • Options
    ReturnOfKuusReturnOfKuus member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    edited March 2012
    I never thought of that.  I should have thought twice about dating cute morons in high school.
  • Options
    He would sometimes do my homework for me lol and in exchange I'd make out with him and stuff like that

I think I did school wrong.
  • Options
    It was for kicks though, for boring things you know? We were dumb kids so we thought it would be fun to swap out our homework for things like going to the movies and stuff, and we all had fun hanging out with each other. our graduating class was very close. In retrospect, I probably could have just done the homework myself, but like I said it all worked out and we fell in love.
  • Options
    NOLA, you can also use this technique to get free crack.  It's like the easiest (and some say the oldest) job ever.

I just a friendly gal looking for options.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    Do you like his family?
  • Options
    WzzWzz member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    it's like pretty Woman! but the Twilight version.
  • Options
    Are you all implying I am a hooker, or a moron? Thank you very much, but I am out of HS and have no regrets. Everyone does dumb things in HS, and not everyone comes out smelling like a rose but I happened to be a lucky one!
  • Options
    WZz, we know this is you. Stop with the alternates! At least give us some InLaw bashing or my husband is a loser topics.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards