New Jersey - South

Reviews have me scared of Bridal Garden Alterations! Help!!!

Hi All! I recently bought my dress from The Bridal Garden in Marlton and I just read reviews (I guess I should have done that before) and all the reviews on wedding wire said the alterations were terrible! Now I am super nervous that I won't have a bustle or they will make some weird dress with three boobs once they alter my pretty dress! Anybody have any experiences with the alterations department there???

image 280 image 241 image 31 image 10 Making Us Wait
RSVP Deadline: 10/2

Re: Reviews have me scared of Bridal Garden Alterations! Help!!!

• NJ789NJ789 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    A good friend of mine had her alterations done there, she had a strapless dress.  During her cocktail hour, her MIL had to stick a safety pin through the back of her dress since it was starting to fall down on her.  After seeing that and what I've read on these boards, I wouldn't have alterations done there.  I had a strapless dress with an extremely low cut back and took it to Fashion Stitch for alterations and Yeon did an amazing job with it (many girls here use her), as well as the alterations on my mom's dress and she's also a lot less expensive than the bridal shops.  GL!
  • angel33284angel33284 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've heard lots of good things about the Bridal Garden. I went to Wedding Wire and couldn't find any reviews for them. Can you post a link?
  • edited December 2011
    I went on Wedding Wire and all of the reviews were raves about the Bridal Garden.  I also bought my dress there, so if you find negative reviews, please send them my way.  I heard their alterations were great!

• marianthebmariantheb member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Basically what I am hearing is people loved the dress but horrible alterations so I am nervous and I don't know anybody who has bought a dress there!!

http://www.weddingwire.com/reviews/bridal-garden-marlton/7d6ae44364022e65.html?mode=&sortBy=newestWeddingDate&z=z&page=1

image 280 image 241 image 31 image 10 Making Us Wait
    RSVP Deadline: 10/2
  • Quick question - I also just read alterations reviews that were super negative on the Bridal garden.  Dirty gowns, fallen bustles, poor fit, etc.  Can anyone who commented on this feed let me know how their experience turned out?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards