Florida-South Florida
Options

Knottie Night!

Ladies,

Since the vast majority of knotties liked the idea of Knottie Night, we move on to choosing a day in the month.

Vote on the poll, please ladies!

Re: Knottie Night!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I am VERY excited about this :) Doesn't matter what night to me!
  • Options
    Jeni10cscJeni10csc member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I LOVE this idea... just think it should be a consistent week night vs. a date of the month (which can fall on a saturday night when people aren't really around) - so yes, I'm the OTHER vote! hahaha
  • Options
    allik1981allik1981 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I can't figure out how to vote but I vote for other also.  I think choosing a specific night (say the first Monday of the month) would be best!  - although I vote for Tuesdays since I have class on Monday and Wednesdays until late, hehe
  • Options
    graceandjakegraceandjake member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I agree that it should be a specific weekday.  Why not every week though lol I can't get enough!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I also like weekdays better, since most people have set schedules throughout the week.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I will be out of here soon, but I think the first monday, tuesday, whatever of every month is the best option.
  • Options
    bears4lifebears4life member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I agree with having it a consistent day of the month...i.e. (first monday in the month etc).

I'm not a fan of Tuesday nights though since I have belly dancing class!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I think Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, or Sunday nights could work nicely!  (I'm not a big fan of Thursdays because I LOVE the Office :) )

But i definitely agree that it'd be cool to have it on the first monday of the month, for example
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I voted on the 1st (because its easy to remember lol) but after reading all the post the girls make sence...it should be like the 1st monday of every month or something along those lines... yay!
  • Options
    Karyan30Karyan30 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    1 st monday  or wed night works..is monday so most people dont work out or have a class..
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards