Options

Ex-Bridesmaid melodrama

edited August 2013 in Wedding Party
Post removed due to GBCK
Don't make me mobilize OffensiveKitten

Anniversary

Re: Ex-Bridesmaid melodrama

• Options

It is hard when friendships change.  I am going through something similar with my best friend.  Do you think maybe all of your "helpful" suggestions maybe made her irratated?  Or possibly asking her to step down was out of pity?  Not saying it sounds like that at all, but everyone is different and can interpret things differently.  Have you asked her directly if you have done anything? 

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Post removed due to GBCK

Anniversary

• Options

My feelings would be hurt.  I think the only way to resolve the issue is to let the wedding blow over and then just ask her.  Also, I do not know your friend, but SOME girls can be super competitive...is she this way? 

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Post removed due to GBCK

Anniversary

• Options
    Although confrontating her on all of these issues is intimidating, something needs to be said. Until you ask, you truly wont know why she is being unfair to you, and excluding you completely. Most of all, you need to find out why she is lying. Really assess this friendship, and involve her in that too; is she behaving as a friend would? And why is it so hard for you to say how you feel to someone you consider a good friend? Isnt that what close friends are for, telling eachother whatever is on your mind?

Really, who knows what her deal is. Maybe it's a jealousy thing... maybe because of the financial situation, you are having the wedding she wants yet cant have. Again, you need to talk to her. At the least, she'll know not to disrespect you.
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Post removed due to GBCK

Anniversary

• Options
    edited August 2013

Post removed due to GBCK

Anniversary

• Options
    edited August 2013