Louisiana-New Orleans

Nola Tuxedo Rental for Out of Town Groomsmen??

Any suggestions on this? We looked at Joseph A Bank and Mens Wearhouse but thought that the quality was really poor for a wedding. I thought about renting local in New Orleans, but everyone is from out of town. Any thoughts on places to rent from with high quality tuxes?

Re: Nola Tuxedo Rental for Out of Town Groomsmen??

• I am using John's tuxedos. They have good reviews on this board. It is near clearview mall and on the way from the airport to the city.
  • We're using John's Tuxedos and have a lot of out of town groomsmen. They can just print the measurement card and go to a local tux shop 2-3 months before and send John's their measurements. When they go in, they can make any adjustments.
  • edited January 2013
    Hands down Johns Tuxedos. Most of our groomsmen are out of town and have had no problems with anything. My fiance has also used them for other weddings and events and has nothing but god things to say about them.
  • derksenrileyderksenriley member
    First Comment
    edited January 2013
    We used Rome's Tuxedos - they opened recently (so all their tuxes are brand new which was cool) and they gave us the best price we'd seen.  They're by the mall on Causeway.  Men's Wearhouse was our first thought since we also had out of town groomsmen but they were pretty rude when we went in to look at the tuxes and didn't seem to care whether they had our business or not.  Rome's was a lot nicer & they picked up all the tuxes at the hotel the day after the wedding.  They just asked everyone to call in their sizes a month before, and then had a seamstress in the shop when all the guys went to pick up for any last-minute alterations.
  • We used John's Tuxedos for our wedding and they were GREAT!  Everyone (including the groom) was from out of town.  Just sent the measurements in and they had everything ready to try on when the various guys got into town.  They pretty much hit the measurements dead on, but any minor adjustments (shortening or lengthening of sleeve, etc.) were done on site and within 20 minutes.  Would HIGHLY recommend them.  I believe they'll also do pick up at your hotel the day after for a small fee if you need that.  We ended up just gathering all the suits and returning them ourselves, though.  
    dml
  • Agree with everyone about John's. They were very consultative and the delivery/pick-up saved us a lot of stress
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards