Snarky Brides
Options

Long ass week

Ladies, 

I'd like to celebrate and vent on this glorious Friday night. 

My stepson asked if he can call me mom and if I can be his mom. SWEET! 

My FI cleaned my car, got my oil changed and made me homemade pizza. 

I have a glass of wine on my night stand. 

However, what the hell was with everyone's bad moods at work? AND my boss' need to glare at me all week? AND WTF when my grandmother was in the hospital dying from MONDAY until WEDNESDAY. Give an awesome worker some freaking slack. 

But seriously I'm going to miss the stuffout of that woman. She had Alzheimers so she hasn't been "there" for about 6 years, but now all these memories including her awesome laugh are flooding back. And stuff about my Grandpa and how awesomely in love they were with each other up to and including the only reason he let go (11 years and 14 days before she passed) was because my uncle swore he would take care of my grandma. 

But my FI was an amazing man and my family once again has shown me the lengths they'll go to to show their support and love for each other. 

DOn't look now I think I just drunk-posted you all. *gasp*

Re: Long ass week

• Options
    Cool story bro.
    045_45-1 photo 045_45-1.jpg
    BabyFruit Ticker
    DX: PCOS/Recurrent losses/MTHFR mutation (compound hetero)
    5 hysteroscopies/2 surgical
    3 Inject IUIs = 2 m/c's and 1 BFN
    IVF #1= BFP. m/c at 7w6d. Needed 2 D&C's and scar tissue removal. Mild OHSS
    IVF #2 = BFP. Severe OHSS. 4 Drainings. TWINS!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_long-ass-week?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:42dcf80e-f67e-490e-a9ba-44cc65d0d38dPost:27b67a11-56f7-47e0-982b-6ed07a4d9901">Re: Long ass week</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm sorry for your loss. Your boss sounds like a douche.
    Posted by Dot Dash[/QUOTE]

<div>He is not usually a douche which made the douchey attitude all the more peculiar and vexing. </div><div>
    </div><div>Thanks for your condolences. She is free now from the disease so that is a huge comfort for us. </div>
  • Options
    Very sorry about your gram. It's so hard to lose someone so dear. 

And the fact that you use the word 'vexing' while KUI makes me think you might have other redeeming qualities. 
  • Options

1st sorry for your loss. 2nd I'm sorry you had to go through this week with you boss acting like an @ss. Hope all goes well for next week.

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    edited August 2012

1st sorry for your loss. 2nd I'm sorry you had to go through this week with you boss acting like an @ss. Hope all goes well for next week.

BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards