Arizona-Tucson

Anyone need favor boxes?

So I got some favor boxes at a yard sale for dirt cheap yesterday, and when I got home I realized I wouldn't use them. I am going to have about 70 guests and there are only 40 of these boxes (well, actually 39 now that FI messed with one and broke it). They are the Wilton brand they sell at Michael's and they are the small pop-up kind, where you kind of push the lid down to close it. (Sorry, I'm not very articulate today.) They are white with cream colored iridescent stripes on the box and flowers on the lid. They are adorable, but I have no use for them. They would be great for anyone having a smaller wedding or if you need favor boxes for a bridal shower. I asked my sister if she might want to keep them for the shower she is throwing us, but she didn't like them as much as others she found. 

I only paid $4 for 40 of them, so I'll just give them away for free to the first who responds. 

Oh, and I checked with Michaels and they don't carry that particular favor box anymore, so unless you don't need them to match, 39 is all she wrote for them. (Plus a broken one)

April 2011 November Siggy: Venue Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Anyone need favor boxes?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards