Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

Facebook 'joke' NWR

Hey ladies!
There is a new 'joke' going around on facebook that is similar to the 'post the color of your bra for breast cancer awareness' from last year. Only, the status that you put (all dependent on your month and date of birth) will read as if you are however many months along and are craving a sweet treat.
So I went along with it (for me I find it amusing since I can't have kids anyway, I guess I assume people know this) and it blew out of proportion. I am always late finding out about these weird things, so I guess I thought that it would be old news if I was getting ahold of it. Needless to say I deleted mine, but just a heads up on whats 'going around.' if you don't want to cause an uproar, don't do it! Have more sense than I did.
My family started texting and calling me, so thats when I knew I had gone a little far ;)

Re: Facebook 'joke' NWR

• Options
    edited December 2011

Oh wow! I haven't heard this yet but I don't get on fb that much anymore. My family would go crazy.. There is no way I'm testing this one out.

• Options
    kare_bear_12kare_bear_12 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would love to scare the crap out of everyone. What does the joke entail??
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    ya i put that as my staus on fb a week or two ago. i got replies like crazy. i really didn't think about the fact that we just had our shower, and the wedding is right around the corner. yikes! i'm never doing that again. :\
    Married: 10/01/11 Photobucket Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards