DC
Options

Bachlorette Party Ideas

Hi All

I was married this year and now I am a MOH.  My friend is getting married next summer.  She wants to go on a trip for her bachlorette party however, I am worried about the cost for the girls.  Can you get my some other ideas?  I would not mind doing a trip but not paying for airfare would be great!  Thanks

Re: Bachlorette Party Ideas

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Where you go really depends on the personalities. Are you looking to go out or relax? How about an overnight or weekend trip to NY City, Atlantic City, Ocean City, or even somewhere low key like Gettysburg, PA...
  • Options
    SwizzleStiXSwizzleStiX member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're going to Ocean City. Granted all six of us are squishing into one room, but it's about $60/pp for the hotel for two nights, and food and drinks won't be too much.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    misssyahmisssyah member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

For my best friend we had a sex in the city themed party type weekend. We got a party bus and went around town having a ball then the next day we all made breakfast and went to the movies.... this is something you might be able to do in or out of town....

• Options
    edited December 2011
    My bridesmaids took me to NYC. We went to Lucky Changs and a club. the next day we did brunch and shopping. It was a lot of fun!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards