Wedding Vows & Ceremony Discussions

Mexico Destination Wedding

I'm looking for an all inclusive resort in Mexico to get married. I could look up places online but I'm more interested in any personal experiences anyone has!

Re: Mexico Destination Wedding

• I would recommend asking this on the honeymoon board, you'll probably get better answers and more reviews.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • naomikbnaomikb member
    Combo Breaker First Comment

On the left there is also a "Destination Weddings" board under "Wedding Theme Boards" that might be helpful to you.
    <-----------------------------------

• RIU Santa Fe in Cabo san Lucas!

We go there every year (4 yrs now) for a girls trip, and there's always at least one wedding. My cousin got married on the beach there last year as well. The resort is amazing, excellent food, drinks, the best pool around the area - with tons of space at the pool bars, lounge chairs, swimming, etc.

There's a large rock formation called lover's rock, and if you are married on the beach in front of the resort it's in the background of your photos, which is breathtaking. The hotel sets up chairs with ribbons of your choice and it's just gorgeous - plus all the swim-up bar goers get to sit on the edge of the infinity pool to watch your vows :)

We've found Oct is the best month, because it's a little cheaper but the weather is straight sunny and 80s. We went last year in Oct for $650/person, all-inclusive flight and hotel for 7 nights!

We've used both Bookit.com and cheap caribbean to book. Best of luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards