Oklahoma

Wedding Planner

Hey Girls!

Hope everyone is having a great Monday! I was curious if anyone is planning on using a wedding planner or looked into using one? and if anyone had any reviews and recommendations! I'm having an outdoor wedding and will definitely need a planner for at least the day of!

Thank you!!

Re: Wedding Planner

• aquaoracleaquaoracle member
    First Comment
    edited May 2012
    I am using Lindsay Gibson of Gibson Events  (www.gibsonevents.com).  I actually interned with her for a semester, so I know first hand all the work she puts in.  She has a really great style and I have complete confidence that she will make sure our wedding day goes smoothly, because she is wonderful at planning but also correcting issues that may arise in a professional manner.

ETA: I want to be a wedding planner, so I had quite a few people who were very surprised by my choice to hire one.  From experience, I knew that with my family and everything, it would be very very stressful day of because everyone wants to "help".  Hiring a planner was a must so everyone in my family could enjoy the day.
  • Thanks! I will definitely look into her!

• I am as well.  Myiesha with Kiss and Tell Weddings.  She has been great!  My wedding is in 65 days and as stressed as I am starting to get, she is very helpful.  I only paid her for day of Directing, however she still gives me unlimited email, text and phone call assistance as well as since I don't live in the same city that my wedding is in, she has been helpful with finding local vendors for us as well!
  • Thanks for the information Kjherbert! I will look into her as well! :)
  • Have to put a vote for my planner. Morgan Hager, website is www.eventsbymorgan.net

Love her sooooo much!
  • Thanks, OkieDiva!! I'll keep you updated with what we pick!
  • My wedding has been a disaster from the get-go and I wouldn't still be here without Amanda Taylor from Embelished Weddings. She's amazing and she has connections to some of the best vendors in the state. Definitely check her out!
  • My wedding has been a disaster from the get-go and I wouldn't still be here without Amanda Taylor from Embelished Weddings. She's amazing and she has connections to some of the best vendors in the state. Definitely check her out!
  • Thanks, I will give her a call as well :) and i'll keep you guys posted!! Thanks!
  • Try The Moxie Collective! themoxiecollective.com Really great affordable rates!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards