Maryland-Baltimore
Options

Post-Wedding Breakfast

Hi everyone,

I'm helping my MIL with my BIL and FSIL's wedding. Does anyone have any special plans for the day after the wedding? We're looking at having about 45 out of town guests that we would like to be able to see the next day maybe for a breakfast or brunch. My parent's house is a little too small to host everyone, so we're looking for somewhere to meet in the Columbia area on a Sunday in August.

Thanks!

Re: Post-Wedding Breakfast

• Options
    edited December 2011
    You could try doing a barbecue type thing and rent one of the picnic areas in Patapsco state park.

We looked around thinking we'd want to go somewhere, but I think we're just doing a barbecue (lunch time) at our apartment. Keep costs down that way.

Good luck!
    planning

• Options
    edited December 2011
    The Sheraton by the Columbia Mall has a fabulous brunch.  You can also check Eggspectations but I'm not sure if they take reservations.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    There's a brunch at Little Havanas that's pretty tasty, and it includes bottomless drinks (mimosas, bloody marys, coffee, juice). 

Also, I had no idea there was an Eggspectations near here.  I am a pretty big fan.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We wanted to do a next day brunch, but it wasn't in our budget.  Instead, we've chosen a hotel with a free breakfast and we'll hang out there the day after to say bye to our out of towners.

I'd definitely recommend Eggspectations although it's usually very crowded on weekend mornings--don't know if they'd be able to accomodate a large group like that.  Turf Valley and the Columbia Sheraton have good brunches.  I know Kelsey's Irish Pub, the Crab Shanty, and Victoria Gastro Pub also do a brunch, but I've never been.  Oh, and Diamondback Tavern in downtown Ellicott City has a brunch menu and has private rooms that might be nice for your large group.  Good luck!
  • Options
    cburoncburon member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Clydes on the Columbia lakefront is nice and they can put in in a separate room.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards