March 2013 Weddings
Options

I can't decide how to wear my hair

I'm two months out and I can't decide for the life of me how I want to wear my hair for the wedding. I just haven't seen any styles I really like that would go nicely with my wedding dress. What styles do you think will go nicely wih my overall look? Here's a picture of me in my glorious dress for your reference. Thanks for your help!!

image 256 Invited so far!
image 190 Are ready to party!
image 48 Will be missing out!
image 18 Are MIA!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: I can't decide how to wear my hair

• Options
    I think you could do almost anything! Love your dress btw!! I have seen a lot of low updos, particularly to the side... That's kinda what I'm doing and I think you could pull that off too. I like how you have the side part in our hair so maybe start with that. Are you going to do a trial with your hair stylist? Thy would prob have lots of ideas. Good luck!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options

Yes maybe a hair to the side so we can see one part of your neck and jawline? Are you inside or outside? Is your hair relaxed or natural??? Are you willing to add hair?

• Options
    Nice dress!!! My gown is strapless too, i have decided to wear mine up in a quick style.  I looked for days on youtube and found how i want to wear my hair from looking at the tutorials
    Wedding Countdown Ticker PersonalMilestone image 133 Invited
    image 120 Are ready to party!
    image 3 Will be missing out!
    image 10 Are MIA!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_march-2013-weddings_i-cant-decide-how-to-wear-my-hair?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:2fb7282e-ed53-4794-84c9-f5617fc97f8bDiscussion:68694481-a2a8-4c0d-915d-93864f7c52d5Post:75296705-e845-4705-b52d-068ca89cf5cb">Re: I can't decide how to wear my hair</a>:
    [QUOTE]Yes maybe a hair to the side so we can see one part of your neck and jawline? Are you inside or outside? Is your hair relaxed or natural??? Are you willing to add hair?
    Posted by amburley[/QUOTE]

My hair is natural but I'm willing to put a weave in it if need be. Either way.
    image 18 Are MIA!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_march-2013-weddings_i-cant-decide-how-to-wear-my-hair?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:2fb7282e-ed53-4794-84c9-f5617fc97f8bDiscussion:68694481-a2a8-4c0d-915d-93864f7c52d5Post:b08d08f6-b9dd-46fb-8f38-92fae5e5ec1f">Re:I can't decide how to wear my hair</a>:
    [QUOTE]I have nothing to add, but wanted to say your smile is gorgeous!!
    Posted by Sleeper2013[/QUOTE]

Aww thank you!! And thank you all for your help!
    image 18 Are MIA!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    all i know is i want my hair down. i guess my hair trial is veryyy important, lol.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards