July 2013 Weddings

Tell Us Tuesday!

Sorry I missed yesterday. . . work was literally Hell on Earth and once I got home, I worked out, ate dinner, and curled up with FH for some TV. :( Anywho. . .

Tell us. . . what is your favorite physical attribute of your FH? We all know you ACTUALLY love him for his personality and the lovey things he does for you. . . but what caught your eye before you knew any of that??

I'll start. . .

For me, it's his height. He's an entire foot taller than me and I love how safe and protected I feel when I am standing next to him. I've always had a thing for tall guys. . . and when I saw his Match profile said he was 6'6" it made messaging him back a lot easier. lol Cool

Re: Tell Us Tuesday!

• I can't pinpoint a single physical trait that initially attracted me to him, but I love his eyes. They aren't super striking in color that you would notice them right off the bat. I'd say they're hazel but at times they definitely look green. He has really long eyelashes that I'm totally jealous of! And their shape is very unique, I call them droopy eyes lol.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Hmmm... Just one thing? FI has thing old country thing going on, but I do love his blue eyes. Super blue. And beautiful.

WalkersFurMama, 1. What do you like to be called? (Walkers, FurMama, etc) And 2. what Monday nights shows do you watch?
  • Im with Mallory on the height thing. My FI is 6ft7 and I love that I feel safe and loved in his hugs. Nothing in the world compares
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • We were on the same college track team.. I noticed him on the LJ runway in his red spandex, no shirt! Soo, basically, everythig haha . we didnt start dating til 2 years later though. 
  • I don't know what one thing initally attracted me to him. I think the first time I saw him was in a picture where he was making a silly face. Probably his eyes. Eyes are a weak point for me.
    However, I have this strange addiction to his mouth. He has these beautiful thin lips and he has a gap between his two front teeth that I adore. I love to watch him talk.
    July 2013 March Siggy Challenge: Accessories photo _7466333.jpg Daisypath Wedding tickers Daisypath Vacation tickers LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • FI was muscular. Call me shallow but damn... Hahaha. Then he got scary muscular haha. He is less muscular now and I am still very attracted to him so I guess it is more just lust. Tongue Out
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I love FI's smile he also has an amazing body lol
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Hm. FI and I met like 11 years ago, so I don't know off the top of my head what it was that I liked about him. haha.

But I LOVE his nose. Omg, I'm such a weirdo, but his nose is so perfectly straight and symmetrical and pretty. But I also love how his eyes are icey blue, his lips are so soft it's like kissing a pillow, he's tall with big man-hands that make mine look silly, and he has a small squishy butt. TMI, I know, but I enjoy it. lol.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Well, what first attracted me to him was his hair! I was 12 and it was the 80's and he had this awesome shaggy black wavy hair goin on!!! And he was older, lol.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

151 invitedimage [ Invited]
     78 attendingimage [ Said Yes!]
     73 declinedimage [ Are Party Poopers]
     0 unknownimage [ Can't Find the Mailbox]
    RSVP June 19

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2013-weddings_tell-us-tuesday-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:a322ad2c-25cd-4d52-b123-096e1e4ecda5Discussion:141bca46-5d20-4de7-acf3-7d5b89bf3522Post:eedb71bc-137f-492e-8031-6a9cf16b83bd">Re: Tell Us Tuesday!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hmmm... Just one thing? FI has thing old country thing going on, but I do love his blue eyes. Super blue. And beautiful. WalkersFurMama, 1. What do you like to be called? (Walkers, FurMama, etc) And 2. what Monday nights shows do you watch?
    Posted by Wheels987[/QUOTE]

<div>Walkers is good. . . or if you can keep anyone straight (I struggle with this...) you can just call me Mallory. </div><div>
    </div><div>On Monday we watch the CBS line up of How I Met Your Mother, Rules of Engagement, 2 Broke Girls and Mike & Molly :) </div>
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2013-weddings_tell-us-tuesday-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:a322ad2c-25cd-4d52-b123-096e1e4ecda5Discussion:141bca46-5d20-4de7-acf3-7d5b89bf3522Post:855c2357-5913-40c1-9434-609775487cad">Re: Tell Us Tuesday!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Tell Us Tuesday! : Walkers is good. . . or if you can keep anyone straight (I struggle with this...) you can just call me Mallory.  On Monday we watch the CBS line up of How I Met Your Mother, Rules of Engagement, 2 Broke Girls and Mike & Molly :) 
    Posted by WalkersFurMama[/QUOTE]

I'm a big fan of the Monday night lineup! We watch it religiously :)
  • His arms and chest. Always have loved them :)
    Daisypath Wedding tickers LilySlim Fitness goals tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards