DC
Options

Wedding Dress on a budget

I'm searching for a ball gown style wedding dress and I'm hoping to stay within my budget of $1,500 or less, if possible.  Any suggestions of  places where I could go in the DC Metro area?  I read about Maria's in Fairfax and Jeanette's Bride and Tux in Manassas. Thoughts, suggestions would be greatly appreciated! Thanks.

Re: Wedding Dress on a budget

• Options
    mickeypottermickeypotter member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I hated the idea of buying a new dress. Its for one day. Ridiculous.

So I went to I Do I Do in Gaithersburg which has consignment and new dresses. Amazing place with lots of options!
  • Options
    lilcancer0716lilcancer0716 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Went to Bridal Images in Rockville and had EXCELLENT service from the sales staff there, additionally, they have a huge selection of all prices on gorgeous gowns, and even have sales going on from different times.  Check it out and happy dress hunting to you.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I was able to get my gown for $419 as a floor sample. I went to Moni's bridal in Manassas. They are wonderful. If you need more information just let me know. They are still having the sample sale I believe. Hope this helps.

M
  • Options
    mmhrdlickammhrdlicka member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I purchased my gown at Leesburg Bridal in Leesburg and had a terrific experience!!  I tried on a beautiful ball gown while there so they have alot of choices!  Definitely check them out!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Second I Do I Do. My limit was $600 and they had a lot of options.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Third-ing I Do I Do. My dress was under 600 (consignment), and my friend just ordered a dress from there for under 500.
  • Options
    2dBride2dBride member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We had a wonderful experience at La Bella Bridal in Occoquan.  They have consignment and new dresses.  Although it is a small shop, the owner (Ellalyne Brayman) is a genius at picking out dresses you'd never look twice at on the rack, but that look gorgeous on you.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards