Florida-South Florida
Options

Can my planner do this?

I have hired my planner for the reception only.  My ceremony is in the same venue as my reception,  I wanted my planner to make sure they drape the ceremony area correctly on the big day,  I dont need anything else for the ceremony to be looked after.  Would I be allowed to have her do this, despite paying her for the reception only?

Re: Can my planner do this?

• Options
    MsAmeera25MsAmeera25 member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think you may need to ask her that.....i'm sure she wouldn't object since it is in the same area but it depends on what else she is responsible for

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I agree with PP... I think I would expect her to do that too but either way, ask her and make sure. Especially since it's right there.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker image
  • Options
    cmp1986cmp1986 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would think (assuming she will already be there at that time) she wouldn't have a problem with it. I mean as long as she's not trying to put them up herself. But I agree with the girls! Just ask her if she will. See what she says. If not have the draping people take a pic when they are done and show you for final approval. Plus most DOC's I heard of are there for the ceremony and reception set up. GL!
  • Options
    twinkle82576twinkle82576 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I agree with Christina. I've never heard of a DOC that only handles one aspect of the wedding. But just to be on the safe side, consult with her first.

GL!
  • Options
    naani1326naani1326 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I agree should be no problem as its part of DOC anyways to oversee it all :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards