Christian Weddings

A lil sad

I didnt get the job I had applied for last week due to experiance... How do i gain experiance in a hospital if they wont hire me ?? None of them ... Ever.... Just really frustrated , I'm studying to become a nurse it just makes no sense !

And I just called Kleinfelds to find out they have no way of knowing if there will be a size 6 shoe at the blowout sale... So goodbye to my girly dreams of jimmy choos...

And the weather today is crappy !! ... Sorry a less thankful Thursday for me ...
Love is All You Need

Re: A lil sad

• I am sorry that you didn't get the job. I will be praying that something amazing is coming your way!
    I know its not always easy, but I try to remind myself that God has 2 things in mine for me, to provide and protect, so when things don't work out its for a reason that I can't see...
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_christian-weddings_a-lil-sad?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:464687ae-7bc1-4360-9aea-999e11f1e1adDiscussion:8cfe7eaf-6b67-4557-a13c-f537ee20e855Post:d3282935-69ed-4868-b9e3-3d35c0a4d5b7">Re: A lil sad</a>:
    [QUOTE]I am sorry that you didn't get the job. I will be praying that something amazing is coming your way! I know its not always easy, but I try to remind myself that <strong>God has 2 things in mine for me, to provide and protect, so when things don't work out its for a reason that I can't see...</strong>
    Posted by BMcLeodTeam[/QUOTE]

this is a very good thing to remember. sorry you are having a bad day
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Oops, total typo and its been quoted... that's supposed to say 2 things in MIND for me lol
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_christian-weddings_a-lil-sad?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:464687ae-7bc1-4360-9aea-999e11f1e1adDiscussion:8cfe7eaf-6b67-4557-a13c-f537ee20e855Post:7152867f-00ce-45de-a571-7bc3b1959dbc">A lil sad</a>:
    [QUOTE]I didnt get the job I had applied for last week due to experiance... How do i gain experiance in a hospital if they wont hire me ?? None of them ... Ever.... Just really frustrated , I'm studying to become a nurse it just makes no sense ! And I just called Kleinfelds to find out they have no way of knowing if there will be a size 6 shoe at the blowout sale... So goodbye to my girly dreams of jimmy choos... And the weather today is crappy !! ... Sorry a less thankful Thursday for me ...
    Posted by GunzNRoses213[/QUOTE]

<div>FWIW, A lot of my nursing friends started out as CPA's in nursing homes and assisted living facilities. They're jobs were often not pretty, but they got jobs in hospitals after school. They did this and cilicals in hospitals. </div><div>
    </div><div>Cozy up with a cup of something hot and your FI! It'll make you feel better. Trust God's plan!</div>
    PostCeremony-131.1
  • Have you considered signing on as an MA somewhere? Three of the girls I work with are in nursing programs currently, so it's a great way to get experience before you have "experience", if you know what I mean.
  • edited April 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_christian-weddings_a-lil-sad?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:464687ae-7bc1-4360-9aea-999e11f1e1adDiscussion:8cfe7eaf-6b67-4557-a13c-f537ee20e855Post:3dbcb66d-968a-490e-899f-8e57a37aff24">Re: A lil sad</a>:
    [QUOTE]Oops, total typo and its been quoted... that's supposed to say 2 things in MIND for me lol
    Posted by BMcLeodTeam[/QUOTE]

<div>Lol. I didn't notice the typo until you said something. My mind just read what I figured you meant if that makes any sense.</div><div>
    </div><div>OP, when I'm going through those times, I like the song After the Rain. It says the sun always comes out after the rain. I'm sure that sounds a bit chessy, but it always helps me to think like that. </div>
    Anniversary
  • Yeah i've been working in nursing homes /assisted livings and honestly the girls are just terrible to work with where I am now. I understand that can be anywhere anytime but it's just the luck i have every place i've gone . I try my best everyday and I still get told i'm wrong and get nit picked by other staff members ... I took the job up near my FI cause i thought thats where I'd be at... Now with school I need to change jobs again ... It's just really frustrating
    Love is All You Need
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards