Missouri
Options

Info site(MOD plz tack to first page)

Alright ladies, it's time. I need your review for everything wedding related in the springfield-branson area!!! send them to me at giner.beaner@gmail.com :)
oh and here's the start of the site:
http://springfield-bransonbridalinfo.weebly.com/
Visit The Knot! wedding countdown So excited to be part of my little sisters wedding! She was one that said she was never getting married and never having kids... well guess who's going to be married June 2013??? Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Info site(MOD plz tack to first page)

• Options
    Gina91Gina91 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    oh and holly can you pin this???
    Visit The Knot! wedding countdown So excited to be part of my little sisters wedding! She was one that said she was never getting married and never having kids... well guess who's going to be married June 2013??? Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am getting married in 12 days, as soon as we get back from our honeymoon I will write a review for all of our vendors and email you!!
    Married since 5/21/2011
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    Gina91Gina91 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    dont forget to email me your reviews ladies  =]
  • Options
    bump
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards