Missouri

Make up and Hair

Hi ladies I was just wondering if anyone had suggestions for makeup artists or places to get your hair done for the big day in Springfield. I wanted to find a place that is not crazy-over-the-top expensive, since I am planning on paying for me, my maid of honor and both mothers, but I also would like everyone to look beautiful. Any good experiences (or places to avoid) and prices would be apprieciated. lol I have never had my makeup or hair done special, the most I ever did was my nails for prom, so I have nothing to really work from. Smile

Re: Make up and Hair

• edited December 2011
    I'm not sure on hair... My wedding is in Branson, so I'm using a salon down there, but I know there's a Sephora in the mall in Springfield that you could maybe check out!  I think some of the workers also do make-up work on the side, so they might be able to come to your venue to do your make-up there.  You would just need to go in and talk to a couple of the workers.  That's what I did at least.  I know you can also go into the store to get it done there in case they won't come to you.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • AbbyAlexAbbyAlex member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What salon are you using in Brason?
    In a time when nothing is more certain than change, the commitment of two people to one another has become difficult and rare. Yet, by its scarcity, the beauty and value of this exchange have only been enhanced. ~Robert Sexton
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards