Louisiana-New Orleans

Photography Questions.

Hi Ladies, I was wondering if anyone has ever used Elizabeth Ray photography or Maile Lani photography. As I previously posted about Eray pricing I would like to get more quotes.Also some prices for Maile Lani.
Some things I would like:
-Price
-Are there any packages (if so,what is included)
-Some pictures of their work from your wedding
-Would you recommend them

Thanks Ladies for your help.
Sincerely,
K

Re: Photography Questions.

• I hired Maile Lani for my April wedding and loved her.  I would contact her directly for prices, but it starts at $2,500 for five hours of coverage.

Her packages include the rights to the disc, but don't include engagement sessions or albums.

You can see my photos if you do a board search.  She also posts several photos from each wedding on her facebook page.
  • edited June 2012
    Most photog's will email you their packages/prices no questions asked. Just go to their website and fill out a contact form. They usually get back to you in a couple of days with all the info you'll need.
    The vast majority of vendors are good about this.
  • we used elizabeth and i cannot recommend her enough. i think we paid about $2K for 750 shots and that included an awesome engagement session. she's creative, enthusiastic and available. you wont regret it.
  • Hi, do you have Elizabeth's number or pic that I can see? Thanksn Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_louisiana-new-orleans_photography-questions?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:84Discussion:9788c1e8-2276-49b6-b136-d2fc4346ca73Post:451d4e66-fe45-48d0-a0c9-b33a8d56623f">Re: Photography Questions.</a>:
    [QUOTE]we used elizabeth and i cannot recommend her enough. i think we paid about $2K for 750 shots and that included an awesome engagement session. she's creative, enthusiastic and available. you wont regret it.
    Posted by efferson[/QUOTE]
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards