Maine
Options

Express Events Catering

My fiance and I recently booked our ceremony and reception at Camp Ketcha in Scarborough. It is low key and exactly our style!! However, the events coordinator has said they have worked a lot with Express Events Catering and I have heard some not so great things about their food. Does anyone have any expereince with this company? Thanks so much!!

Re: Express Events Catering

• Options
    edited December 2011
    never heard of them
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I have them booked for my wedding in May at Camp Ketcha as well, I am worried because they where on the list they gave me and they where the best to get in contact with but i am looking now and seeing i cant find many reviews on them an di have hardly heard of them. And your statement about their food worries me now.
  • Options
    Had the wedding yesterday, it was incredible, express events was amazing!!! The food was awesome and the service was perfect, I just kept hugging Marry Ellen, I was soo pleased with everything they did, no problems with them, it was perfect! Any one needing a cater in the Portland Maine area, I promise with express events you wont be disappointed!. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards