Rhode Island

Breezyway Resort in Misquamicut

I am planning a beach wedding in May of 2013, and was looking for a place for the ceremony and reception that's on the cheaper side. I came across Breezeway Resort and Maria's Seaside Cafe at Misquamicut. I was wondering if anyone else has had their wedding/reception there and if they liked it and had any tips? 
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Breezyway Resort in Misquamicut

• Hi - I have not been to a wedding ceremony/reception at either but I am familiar with the areas. 

Maria's gets rave reviews, I'm not sure on pricing.  If you want other suggestions for the area, I would look into the Haversham (recently reopened) and Venice there is also the Andrea but the decor inside is dated (can't beat the views though).  Haversham and Venice are a little farther from the beach but may be more affordable.  Venice actually has beautiful views if you are high enough up and there are other hotels nearby.

Maria's will not give you any views or locations for outdoor pictures.  It's literally on the street with parking lots around.  I would also say that May could be very chilly right on the ocean.

Hotels wise, I have never been in the rooms of the Breezeway.  I would just recommend contacting the Pleasant View and Andrea as well.  Take a look at rooms at all three to make sure you are comfortable.  Good luck!
  • Also I would check out tripadvisor for reviews of the restaurants and hotels. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards