Delaware

FROG HOLLOW GOLF CLUB HORRIBLE RECEPTION SITE!!!!!!

HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE!! I booked a reception for my wedding at Frog Hollow Golf in Middletown, DE back in February. A couple of months go by and I don't hear anything so I call them to find out they are under new management. They raised all of their prices, even though they told me they would honor what the previous coordinator had drawn up for me. They would never respond to my questions and the wedding coordinator, Bianca, was awful. You could tell she was inexperienced and whenever I called her to ask a question, she seemed annoyed and rudely told me she hadn't had time to plan my reception yet because she had other weddings ahead of mine. Finally, she blew up on me and told me she was going to send me my deposit back and I should look somewhere else to hold my reception. This was less than 9 months before our wedding! I emailed management and they never responded to me! All in all, VERY UNPROFESSIONAL and not at all how a couple should be treated for their wedding reception. I would urge anyone considering venues for a wedding reception to STAY AWAY!!!

Re: FROG HOLLOW GOLF CLUB HORRIBLE RECEPTION SITE!!!!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards