Wisconsin

Lake Geneva Florists?

Any recomendations for Florists or people to not go to, thatd help too haha..near or in Lake Geneva?
Thank you!
Laughing

Re: Lake Geneva Florists?

• Diver0214Diver0214 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am getting married in May in Lake Geneva and we used lily pots, the lady there is just wonderful. She was the best priced for what we were looking for and had some great ideas and suggestions when we went in for our consultation. Hope that helps.
  • alyssalowealyssalowe member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Try Judy's Florist in Harvard Illinois. She is such a sweet lady and has AMAZING pricing. I wanted a cascading bouquet that EVERYONE quoted around 200 bucks and she said she could do it for 75!! I <3 her. She delivers too. Her boutiniere prices were 4-8 and wrist corsages were under ten from what I remember.
  • molisarmolisar member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I got married in LG and used Pesches.  GREAT prices and everything turned out just how I wanted it.  I'd highly recommend them.
    My Furbaby Baxter Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    Thank you for all the recommendations.
    I think my sister and I are going to check into some of them next weekend.
    :)
  • edited December 2011
    I'm using Crazy 4 U Flowers, David Whitney.  He's a private florist, who only does weddings, because then he can buy the flowers you want, use them all wherever you want, and he doesn't have to pay a florst shop. He does very modern arrangements too, which I like.  My wedding is in July in LG, and my mom and her friends have used him for other events, and they've all been very happy.  I met with him and showed him pictures of things that I liked, and I really think he'll have no problem doing exactly what I want - although I don't know much about flowers, so as long as they look good, I wouldn't be disappointed if he used something different.  My mom and I just met with him at his home, but he was very professional and nice. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards