New York-New York City

Day of Planner Recomendations?

Hi everyone,

I am getting married April 16, 2011 in Brooklyn.
Can anyone recomend a reasonably priced say of planner who is familiar with brooklyn? Someone just starting out would be great. We will only need them for the ceremony.

Thanks!
Rebecca

Re: Day of Planner Recomendations?

• edited December 2011
    I have used Event Remembered Services and had the owner coordinating my wedding planning.  I have used them for full planning but they do offer the Day of Services as well.  I believe their website is www.eventremembered.com , ask if Evgenia can be your Planner, she was great!  Good luck!
  • lucyslovelucyslove member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sara Kate Events!  I used them for my wedding and they were wonderful and reasonably priced too.  Katie was great and comes highly recommended by lots of brides on this board.  I know that she does lots of weddings in Brooklyn and Manhattan also.  She was super sweet to work with and amazingly organized and great at keeping me stress free on the day of and the months leading up to the wedding.  I highly highly recommend her!!  www.sarakateevents.com

HTH!!
    Lucy
  • edited December 2011
    Lucy :)) I am glad you are as happy with your vendor as I am :)) Number of posts really don't make a difference since you were married in 2009 and 2 years later still write :))) You can see my pictures on their profile so that should answer any of your concerns and happy planning to the ones who's wedding is ahead :)
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Maya - No hard feelings!  However, I would appreciate if you would remove the above comment, it just seems to be not very nice and I'm sure you would feel the same if some wrote this about you too.  I will gladly remove my comment once yours is removed also.  Good luck to you!

Lucy :-)
  • edited December 2011
    Lucy, I have done my part ;)
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Maya, I did also, removing my post about 30 minutes after you removed your.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards