March 2012 Weddings
Options

***brittandjp***

Hi Britt! I saw the pictures that Expressive Photography posted on Facebook (I'm on their page because that's who I'm using too!) and they look fantastic! You look so happy and look like you were having such a good time! Congratulations!!!!
BFP #1: 5/20/12 ~ EDD: 2/20/13 ~ Betas at 221: 5/24/12 ~ Betas at 917: 5/29/12 ~ M/C: 5/29/12 BFP #2: 10/17/12 (13dpo) ~ EDD: 6/29/13 Beta #1 @ 2164: 10/22/12 ~ 1st u/s: 10/26/12 = empty ute Beta #2 @ 7610: 10/26/12 ~ 2nd u/s: 10/30/12 = measuring at 5w6d 3rd u/s: 11/5/12 = HB of 150 ~ 4th u/s: 11/27/12 = perfect wiggly LO! Lilypie Maternity tickers "Everything will be okay in the end. If it's not ok, it's not the end." Image and video hosting by TinyPic Sunshine_zps3fcf529f Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers My Randomness Blog ~ The TTCAL Blog ~ My Wedding Blog

Re: ***brittandjp***

• Options
    I can't wait to see pics (as I run off to find their site!). 

Also, Britt, let me know when you want to meet this week for me to pick up those table number holders!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

"You are made of win." -SopChick
    Still here and still fabulous!

• Options
    I'm glad you're using them! Rachelle was one of my BMs and Raquel was the photographer. I've known them for about 15 years and I definitely recommend them. Rachelle shared a bunch of her favorites, although not all of them. I'm getting ready to post some on our board. :)

Yes, we definitely need to meet up Amanda. I'm thinking towards the end of the week, things are just super crazy at work with me being out all last week. I stayed late today and will tomorrow and Wednesday as well. Perhaps we can meet on Thursday or Friday afternoon/evening. What time do you usually head home? I believe I told you 16 frames and I actually have 17. So if you want all 17 of them, let me know!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Thursday or Friday will work fine. I'm so glad you had a great wedding day/weekend!

I get out of work at 5, but can also meet you sometime during the day, or before work if that works for you. I'll take all 17 off your hands!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

"You are made of win." -SopChick
    Still here and still fabulous!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards