Louisiana-New Orleans

Florist on the Northshore

Any of you ladies have recommendations for a florist on the Northshore??

Re: Florist on the Northshore

• edited December 2011
    Not familiar with too many but when my dad remarried just a few years ago my stepmother use Wegmann's florist in Mandeville. Her bouquet was gorgeous!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • dandywarholdandywarhol member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think Christina O'Malley is on the Northshore.
    BFP #1 - Missed M/C, D&C 3.21.11

BFP #2 - Sylvie V. Q. born and died on 10.28.11 at 21w. Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

BFP #3 - Evie V. Q. Fetal demise @ 16w. DC 7.8.12
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    My blog My chart
  • edited December 2011
    My florist is on the northshore. She works out of her home and has done most of my friends weddings. She is VERY reasonable. I would be happy to give you her contact info if you would like. Good Luck!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    So far I have talked to :
    Carrol at Flowers N Fancies by Carrol, her pricing was ok and shes a very sweet woman but unless you know EXACTLY what you want, i don't recommend her.
    James at Florists of Covington- LOOOVVVEEEDDD him!!! but he's WAY out of our price range.  Although he does tell you up front that they are the cheapest or the most expensive in town. I was with him for almost 2 hours talking about my colors, the look\feel that I want, he asked alot of questions about mine and my fiance's personalities...If you have the money (he quoted me 3,000) he's WELL worth it.
    I also have an appointment with Expressions in Floral Art- she used to have a store but now works out of her home (I found her information in the phone book). She seems very sweet...Ill let you know how it goes!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards