Wisconsin

Photographer - wedding in Green Bay/DePere

Does anyone have photographer suggestions?

I live in Columbus, OH and we are getting married in DePere, reception in Green Bay.  I found an engagement photographer here, but we need a wedding photographer there so suggestions are greatly appreciated!
imageimage

Sept 2011 Siggy Challenge: Favorite Ceremony Photo Anniversary

~~Planning~~

~~FOR SALE~~

Re: Photographer - wedding in Green Bay/DePere

• lwogslandlwogsland member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    we went with alacrity photography... love adam shea's work too..
  • stluka79stluka79 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Contact Lem at Painting with Light.  He has a great personality and plenty of experience in the photo industry.  www.pwllem.com
  • KatieD212KatieD212 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Glitz Photography....i graduated HS with him, he does great work!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Erin Jean Photography - it is STUNNING, but spendy :-) Good luck!
  • MayersLadyMayersLady member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Molly Marie Photography - she's talented, plus a sweet heart!
  • sameagansameagan member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I second Adam Shea... He is fantastic!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • jollcm18jollcm18 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_wisconsin_photographer-wedding-green-baydepere?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:118Discussion:4bbd4a93-2e96-4a8f-be43-40eb85fb6d58Post:8f44986e-6012-4e23-971a-33c4b76196bb">Re: Photographer - wedding in Green Bay/DePere</a>:
    [QUOTE]Glitz Photography....i graduated HS with him, he does great work!
    Posted by KatieD212[/QUOTE]

I love Glitz!  They are my top pick for a photog - I'm not getting married till the end of 2011, but I keep coming back to Glitz.  I love looking at Jordan's photos!  They are like something you would see in a magazine.
  • KatieD212KatieD212 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I actually didnt go with Jordan, and Im kind of sad :( we were trying to save money and went with someone else, who I am totally excited about....but Jordan keeps getting better and better!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Alex Nelson Photography in Neenah is great.  He is very professional, but relaxed (we met him for coffee, he paid, and sat for almost an hour chatting!)  He works with his wife, so it's a 2 person team.  Highly recommend!

As for Adam Shea, when I asked him about our date a few months ago, the day after I asked him he said he had a couple who were ready to put the deposit down on the date, so I would need to decide soon.  He just did the EXACT same thing to my MOH, who recently got engaged as well.  He seems a little shady---forcing people to place their deposits quickly.
  • edited December 2011
    thanks everyone....

i have the date set at 9-10-11 but running home a few times this year to firm up and book so I really really really do appreciate the suggestions - really narrows it down
    imageimage

Sept 2011 Siggy Challenge: Favorite Ceremony Photo Anniversary

~~Planning~~

~~FOR SALE~~
  • edited December 2011
    you'd love these guys.  They do weddings in WIS as well.

• lwogslandlwogsland member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_wisconsin_photographer-wedding-green-baydepere?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:118Discussion:4bbd4a93-2e96-4a8f-be43-40eb85fb6d58Post:48988f97-fabe-431b-b24e-74a56d5feff6">Re: Photographer - wedding in Green Bay/DePere</a>:
    [QUOTE]Alex Nelson Photography in Neenah is great.  He is very professional, but relaxed (we met him for coffee, he paid, and sat for almost an hour chatting!)  He works with his wife, so it's a 2 person team.  Highly recommend! As for Adam Shea, when I asked him about our date a few months ago, the day after I asked him he said he had a couple who were ready to put the deposit down on the date, so I would need to decide soon.  He just did the EXACT same thing to my MOH, who recently got engaged as well.  He seems a little shady---forcing people to place their deposits quickly.
    Posted by goetzr19[/QUOTE]

He actually does book up pretty fast as he does stuff out of town too...I believe alot of his dates he books out 2 years in advanced
  • maggie1220maggie1220 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Whitney Furst Photography is amazing. She's based in MN but travels all the time for events.  I can forward you the info on pricing, etc. that she sent to me if you'd like. Just let me know! magdalen1220@Hotmail.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards