New York

More Stuck

So... after another round of dress shopping, I have decided..........................................
(drum roll please)..........................
That I am more stuck than I was before.  (see original post below "stuck")
Below are a few more dresses that are in the running.  What do you think?
This is another shot of the Casa Blanca 1859... I swear I have boobs... lol... I just look ridiculously flat becuase the dress is being pinned back by the battery clip thingies... lol

This is one from Rebecca's Bridal... I LOVE the front, but the back is very plain.  (I really want a ROCKIN' train)

Also... if anyone is still looking for their dress, I have to give a HUGE recommendation for Rebecca's Bridal in North Syracuse.  It is much smaller than NYB (practially right across the street), but the staff was so amazingly friendly and were literally tripping over themselves to try to help me find "the one."  I am not sure if I will end up choosing a dress from their store, but I am kind of hoping that I do, because they were wonderful!!
Also, I went on a Saturday afternoon (NYB was a ZOO... and that is putting it nicely)... Rebecca's is tiny in comparison size-wise, but not crowded at all.  I just have so many good things to say about the place... definitely worth checking out!
Miss Mrs. New & Improved Blog Chart
Online Garage Sale
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
monica & kevin married 5.28.11
bfp 8.11.11 - m/c 8.17.11
bfp 11.11.11 - edd 7.25.12
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: More Stuck

• edited December 2011
    still more

More shots of Casablanca 1859

More shots of dress at NYB w/ straps

My sexy Vegas dress... lol.  Definite no, but hilarious!!!

Online Garage Sale
  • C*MiaC*Mia member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I still like my first pick the NYB one with straps... it is like super dress!
  • edited December 2011
    Thank you so much, ladies!  I am probably going to go back to NYB today to try on those two again.   I really like the Casablanca b/c of the awesome train, but EVERYONE keeps talking about the one with the straps, so I definitely want to check it out again.
    People keep saying when you put on "the one" you will just know, but that doesn't seem to be working for me b/c I like them all!!  Smile

Thank you so much for your opinions... and keep 'em comin!  I need all the help I can get!  lol

Kara- glad you like the signs... I thought they were a little different.  Hobby Lobby has much cute-r lettering than Michael's and AC Moore... worth the trip!  I have to go back there this week to pick up "I DO" for our cake table and a "K" and "M" to hang from the church doors.  Warning:  they are closed on Sundays.... I learned the hard way!
    Online Garage Sale
  • edited December 2011
    I'm gonna have to add yet another vote for the one with the straps - it DEFINITELY flatters you the most.  If you don't like the train, grab a needle, thread, and a shit-ton of little pearls and crystals.  Draw a pattern and start sewin'!  It's not like you have a wedding to plan or anything else to do.  ;)  (Honestly, I wouldn't have the patience to do it, but my mom always talks about "back in the day" when she and her friends did all the embellishments on their own wedding dresses...yikes!)  I dunno if anybody does embroidery for hire?
  • lasiduslasidus member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think the "possible dress #2" from your first post is absolutely gorgeous on you. I hope that one is still in the running because you look so happy in it, too!

Side note, I'm actually going to NYB today to look for bridesmaid dresses w/ my MOH, maybe we'll run into each other.

**edited to add that if you were at NYB tonight I want to apologize to the world for my little flower girl. she was having a meltdown night :(  it's tough being 2.**
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Lol... I didn't see you there... probably a good thing.  This whole dress drama is actually starting to stress me out.  I never in a million years thought that I would consider shopping stressfull... lol
    Online Garage Sale
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards