Maine

Anyone going to the bridal show this weekend?

I guess there's a bridal show happening at the Holiday Inn By the Bay this weekend -- anyone going? I feel like I've alreayd got a lot of stuff booked and I've got my dress, so I'm not sure how helpful it would be for me. But I've never been to one so I'm a tad curious what it's like. I mean, I feel like I should go, since it's like the only time I'll be able to, but I'm imagining a zoo full of pushy salespeople...
Anniversary

Re: Anyone going to the bridal show this weekend?

• edited December 2011
    I'm going! I've been to several already. I probably don't need to go, but they're a lot of fun! My mom and MOH are coming with me. I love it because you get free stuff, including lots of food and cake samples, and you can enter to win a lot of great stuff. I haven't run into many pushy sales people except for Classic Tuxedo. Those guys are crazy! If you go..avoid they're booth. Otherwise I recommend going...if only for the experience :)
  • kay0003kay0003 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    There's also a Bridal Show in Portsmouth at the Sheraton on Sunday for any Southern Maine brides.  And I think that show has free admission :-)
  • edited December 2011
    I wanna go!!! Where is it??
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards