January 2013 Weddings

Addressing Invites and Putting together favors

Tomorrow night, a few women from my church/family friends are coming over and helping me put together my invitations, address envelopes, and assemble favors. (We're trying to get ahead of the holidays). My bridal shower is a couple weeks from tomorrow. Wedding season is starting!

When are you all sending out your invites?

My wedding date is 1/20 (Sunday). 

I'm sending out invites 11/1 with an RSVP date of 12/10.

I wanted to avoid the holidays and Christmas chaos. January lends itself to that... 
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Addressing Invites and Putting together favors

• The game plan is to send them 10/31 forour 1/31 wedding. Havent decided on a solid rsvp date yet. I had originally thought by january 1st, but am afraid it will get pushed aside with it being right after all of the holidays. Maybe 12/15ish instead? Is that too early?
  • We are planning on sending out our invites no later than 10/31 we may send them out earlier if we get them done but I don't see that happening seeing as I have not even started addressing envelopes and there is a lot to assemble.  Our wedding is on Jan. 19th.  We put our rsvp date as Dec. 12th and originally I was worried about it being too early but the lady that we ordered our invites from said it was fine.  We really didn't want our invites getting lost in the holiday shuffle. 
  • Our wedding is New Years Day. Our wedding isn't large, about 70 people, so except for a few of FI's family, everyone already knows the date. We'll send out invites Nov 1 and probably make an RSVP date of 12/15.
  • Our wedding is January 19th and we are planning on sending out the first week of November.  Our RSVP date is 12/15. 
  • Our wedding is 1/5, RSVP date is 12/6. I'm hoping to get ours out the last week in October or the first week in November. 
  • Our wedding is January 26th.
    Sending invites November 26th.
    RSVP date January 7th. 
  • Wedding date: January 11th
    RSVP Date: December 10th
    Sending date: November 8th
  • Wedding: Jan 26
    Sending date: Nov 12
    RSVP date: Jan 5

346 Invited imageimage 206 Are ready to party!! image 115 Are missing out image 28 Are making me wait Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Wedding is 1/19
    Invites are going out 11/1
    Responses due 12/1

I also wanted to avoid the holiday rush!
  • Wedding is 1/19
    Invites going out on 11/1
    Responses due by 12/19
    image 82 Invited
    image 35 are ready to party! image 6 have better things to do image41 are lollygagging
    RSVP Date: Dec 19
    image Favorite Registry Item/South FL Board
  • Wow! It sounds like we're all on the same kind of schedule and thinking. Christmas season sure does make an impact. Putting together invites makes it seem so close! I'm so happy :
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • This does make it seem real!  I'm enjoying putting mine together :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards