Rhode Island

Wishing Well Bridal?

Hi ladies,

Another Knottie recommended Wishing Well Bridal for bridal gowns.  I was curious if anyone else has had experience with them?  I am located ten minutes away, but my mom and sister would like to look at dresses with me and would be traveling several hours.  Is it worth the trip?

Thanks!

Re: Wishing Well Bridal?

• I got my pageant dresses, prom and wedding dress there. Wedding dress in september. I actually love working with them. They arent one on one as much like bridal and gift but their prices are well below other stores. So if you're looking for a consultation where theyre working with you only when others are in the store then this is prob not a good option for you. If you are looking for the lowest prices then go for it. I brought my mom and sister and I had the girl working there grab the styles I already knew I wanted to try on, and of course my sis and mom grabbed a whole bunch for me too lol I hope this helped! 
    ***February Siggy Challenge: Honeymoon Destination - Punta Cana!*** Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I would recommend them for reasons stated above. I visited them looking for dresses and they were so sweet and helpful where one particular bridal shop that will remain unnamed made me feel like I was wasting their time. I ended up ordering my dress overseas but if I found one here I would've given them my business.
  • I have bought every formal dress I've ever needed, proms, winter ball, etc. there for the past 15 + years. The staff is fabulous and very knowledgeable. Smaller dressing rooms than some other places and if they're busy they do split their time but they do it well. Definitely worth a trip in my opinion. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I got my wedding dress at Wishing Well a few years ago and my cousin purchased hers in July. In came in earlier than expected which was great. The staff is terrrific and friendly. They are always busy, but as PP they always make sure everyone gets the attention needed. I would def. check them out.
  • Thanks ladies!

I took your advice and booked an appointment for next Sunday!
  • I bought a prom dress there so my mom used them for her dress for my sister's wedding. While the women on the floor were nice, the seamstress was extremely rude to my mom and refused to shorten the dress as my mom wanted. My dad had to go with her and speak to the people in charge...so we haven't been back .
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards