California-Los Angeles
Options

HELP! Where do I go for wedding dress alterations

Hello fellow brides!

I purchased my wedding gown when I was in New York last year and have been looking for a bridal boutique/salon that can do the alterations on the dress.  I currently live in Orange County and every store I have called has said they don't do alterations on outside dresses.  Can anyone recommended a place (even in LA)?

Thanks!!!

Re: HELP! Where do I go for wedding dress alterations

• Options
    monet7383monet7383 member
    First Comment
    edited February 2012
    A lot of former brides recommended Renee from In Stitches, located in Woodland Hills. 818-222-4434
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_california-los-angeles_help-where-do-i-go-for-wedding-dress-alterations?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:68Discussion:3d82f827-ce89-4f43-9e8e-a8bc533ed1e2Post:b92daab1-99ed-4edf-8c0d-50b2709ac847">Re: HELP! Where do I go for wedding dress alterations</a>:
    [QUOTE]A lot of former brides recommended Renee from In Stitches, located in Woodland Hills. 818-222-4434
    Posted by monet7383[/QUOTE]

I 2nd this.... a friend of mine that got married last year in June'11 had her dress altered there. The alterations were great.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Mahtab is in Orange County (Laguna) and she is amazing! Sweet, talented, and reasonable. You won't be disappointed! http://www.weddingalterations.com/
  • Options
    Taylor's Lace Bridal in Cerritos/Artesia will do outside alterations. I am probably getting my dress there.

I posted some links from Yelp.
  • Options
    I used a woman who works out of her beautiful condo in Beverly Hills.  She's affordable, talented, and can work in a time crunch if necessary.  I ran out of gas on my way to a fitting once accidentally and she even brought me gas!  Lovely and talented woman!  My dress was done perfect and in a hurry as I had to fly to Chicago for my wedding 2 weeks after my dress arrived.  Here's her emial:

mina2737373@gmail.com

Annie
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards