California-Orange County
Options

Crestmore Manor

Is anyone getting married or looked into Crestmore Manor? the fees seem reasonable but i just noticed something that said Minimal Sheriff fees of $2400 for event with alcohol at the same time is saw another fee for sheriff/hour.  Does anyone know how it works? $2400 seems like an aweful lot!

Re: Crestmore Manor

• Options
    nikatine21nikatine21 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    we booked with Crestmore. depends on your guests...how many you are having there. if it's under 100 then no sheriff fees, but if you have say 200 or more then they have to have sheriff's there because people tend to get crazy with alcohol. ya know. hope that helped. they are really nice there, call them up for information!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    OH thank you so much! we're prolly going to have around 100 -130 I think. I dont mind Sheriff fees i just got concerned when it saw something like $2K minimal in Sheriff fees. How far an advance did you book with them?
  • Options
    MrsZoerb2BMrsZoerb2B member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    book as soon as you know what date you have in mind because they only book one event per day. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Minimum Sheriff fees ONLY applies to events when a MINOR is the guest of honor AND alcohol is served. Hope this clarifies.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards