Ohio-Cincinnati

Dress info

Hey ladies,

I wanted to throw it on the board for those that really have a low budget for a dress or what to save money. Check into Bridal and Formal on the 2nd floor. I know some girls didn't have a good experience but I know I did each time I went (I totally think it depends on the consultant). They have dresses upstairs that are $79.00 and some very expensive dresses that they have marked down. It is off the rack but some of the deals are awesome. I got a Jasmine Couture dress that was originally $1190 for $266 (that's with tax). No one helped me, my mom and my MOH while we were there so we could take all the time we needed and were perfectly fine. They are also still willing to take money off. My dress was marked down to $399 and then they dropped it. It just wanted to throw it out there because I know they had some wonderful dresses (many around the 400-500 range) that they want to get rid of. Good luck!

This is the dress I got there:

Re: Dress info

• Beautiful dress! Congrats on the great find! :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • What a beautiful dress!  I'm going to Bridal and Formal with my mom and my FMIL on Saturday.  Thanks for the tip!
  • edited January 2012
    I've heard of upstairs too, but still have yet to go up there.  Do you know if they have any dresses that would be good for a rehearsal dinner or shower event?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    June 2012 April Siggy Challenge: Rings
  • laura: I didn't see any short white dresses except for one. There are a lot of chiffon dresses that could be made sort that were in the 79.00 price. They did have some bm dresses if you don't care about wearing white or anything like that, they are at godo points too.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_ohio-cincinnati_dress-info?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:108Discussion:b5b24164-b235-432d-aa9b-f4e108c2c4c9Post:821466ae-0365-425c-acb4-09864f2d027c">Re: Dress info</a>:
    [QUOTE]laura: I didn't see any short white dresses except for one. There are a lot of chiffon dresses that could be made sort that were in the 79.00 price. They did have some bm dresses if you don't care about wearing white or anything like that, they are at godo points too.
    Posted by futuregabriel[/QUOTE]

Thanks!  I'm not sold on wearing white, so maybe I can find a dress with color.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    June 2012 April Siggy Challenge: Rings
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards