Texas-Austin

Special way to ask my friends to be a bridesmaid HELP!

I am having my wedding in Buda, TX in March, 2013, but I currently live in Midland TX because of my job.. my friends who I am wanting to ask to be my bridesmaids are in Lubbock, Stephenville, Wichita Falls, and College Station... does anyone have any good cute ideas of ways to ask them without having to tavel to see each of them? I have thought about making gift packages in the mail but I don't know what I would do.
Thanks for the help in advance! :)

Re: Special way to ask my friends to be a bridesmaid HELP!

• If you are crafty you can make a really cute card for each of them. click for ideas. You could send cupcakes, flowers or an edible arrangement with a note. A small photo album with a note at the end. Really you can make it at crazy and expensive as you want or as simple and inexpensive. All I ever got was a phone call. I made very simple cards for each of my ladies.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I agree with the cute card. I think I will do this too. Pinterest has some good ideas!

Where in Buda are you getting married?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker image August 2013 Siggy Challenge- Shoe Inspiration
  • EllyrooEllyroo member
    First Comment
    At Le San Michele. http://www.lesanmichele.com/

I have only about a 5000 budget, and I absolutely love this venue. I'm a little worried about it raining because they dont' really have a good outdoor plan, but it's absolutely gorgeous.. It's 350 an hour to rent and you don't need to buy many extra decorations because there landscaping is gorgeous. I wanted an Austin wedding but couldn't find a wedding venue that wasn't too rustic for a cheap price. :) Thanks for the input!
  • txlolo3txlolo3 member
    First Comment
    http://www.weddingchicks.com/2011/08/03/will-you-be-my-bridesmaid/

I have a similar problem with all of my bridesmaids and me not living in the same vicinity. I made my bridesmaids similar to the ones in the above link. I think all in all it cost $30 to make them and most of that was for shipping! They all loved the boxes though and it was so worth getting all those phone calls to accept!
  • PINTREST.com   lots of cute ideas
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards