Massachusetts-Cape Cod

Make up/Hari stylists Needed!

I need some suggestions of fabulous hair and make up people.  I really want my hair to have a romantic long loose curls, and I want the makeup to be romantic but and girly. Any recomendations?

Re: Make up/Hari stylists Needed!

• edited December 2011
    Check out I Do Onsite Wedding  Hair (www.idoweddinghairnewengland.com)

They only do hair on site, and are very reasonably priced.  I've had my hair done by Heather in the past for a different wedding, and Eva did my hair for my wedding, and both are fabulous!

I did my own makeup so I can't help you there.

HTH
  • edited December 2011
    I have my hair and makeup trial this week with Artworx. I've heard good things about them from other brides on this board. They also come to you and they are reasonably priced.
  • edited December 2011
    I loved Erin from Artworx, she's so much fun and I think the best prices I've seen for a stylist. We really connected with her, she's great.
    Married June 26, 2010! | Wedding/For Sale Bio
  • edited December 2011
    Back from my trial, and I agree-- Erin was great. I told my FI (who couldn't care less about this kind of stuff) how comfortable I think we will all be with her around on the wedding day. I would def look her up!
  • Rachelg106Rachelg106 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    thanks for all the suggestions!
  • allisong23allisong23 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am using Emily from IDoWeddings. I just had my trial on Friday and I was very happy.

Fo makeup, I am using Emma from Eden Skin Care studio (http://www.edenskincarestudio.com/). She is great.

Both will come to you.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Helen MilanHelen Milan member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If you don't mind spending a bit more money, Lisa George is doinmg my hair as well as make up. She's done alot of work for magazines and celebrities. She's moved to the cape and she was the only one I found that didn't do hairstyles that reminded me of prom. Very sophistocated but sort of expensive (only downside). Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards