Registry and Gift Forum

What to ask for the holidays that ISNT registry

My family (and fiance) are asking me what I want for Christmas, and they don't want to get me something off my registry since that is really for the wedding (getting married in April). It would be nice to get some things that I could actually use on or around the wedding, but I'm stumped! I was planning on paying for all the girls & moms' makeup and hair, and also pay for a spa day, so I was thinking of asking my mom for a gift certificate to the spa I think we'll use so I can try it out in advance... but is that lame?

I already bought most of the things I'm going to wear, and my mom has given a 'donation' to the wedding, so I don't want to ask for straight up money, but any other ideas you may have would be fab!

What are you guys asking for for the holidays?
We're married! And we're ready to sell! http://nauticalwedding.weebly.com/index.html
Anniversary

Re: What to ask for the holidays that ISNT registry

• I asked for a digital camera, language learning software/books (I'm moving to India and trying to learn Hindi), new headphones, and a Nook.
    My blog
    "I will greatly rejoice in the LORD, My soul shall be joyful in my God; For He has clothed me with the garments of salvation, He has covered me with the robe of righteousness, As a bridegroom decks himself with ornaments, And as a bride adorns herself with her jewels." -Isaiah 61:10 NKJV
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards