Nebraska
Options

Lincoln videography

Looking for a good-priced videographer for my Lincoln ceremony & reception. I had a bit of sticker shock when pricing - hadn't planned on such a large chunk of the budget for video.

Anyone know of any awesome videography at a reasonable price? 

Re: Lincoln videography

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Visualities Videography out of Omaha.  She does a GREAT job and is super cheap to travel anywhere (www.visualitiesvideography.com).  

I agree-videographers are ex-pen-sive!! Sheesh!! I was very impressed with her credentials & prices!  Good luck :-)
  • Options
    kay_marie00kay_marie00 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are using Chaves Video in Lincoln. They have done a ton of my friends weddings and they do a great job.

They have an "a la carte" menu on their website that allows you to pick and chose what you want if you don't want everything in the packages
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I used A Sound Impression - quality was definitely worth it, it was amazing and she did a lot of my friends wedding too.  I agree with the pricing, but I was of the mindset that you get what you pay for. And since Video is the best way to remember your day (so many past brides told me to make sure to have this!) I cut budget in other areas to make sure I hired a good one.

Hope that helps, this one was a tricky choice for me too!

-Mikayla :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Just going to say...we didn't hire a videographer for our wedding and I really WISH we had shelled out the extra (I hear you on the sticker shock!).  The church cameras taped it, but some of the microphones weren't connected right, so we couldn't hear my parents when they did their readings. :( So I would say, whoever you decide to go with, consider it money well spent!!
    wedding & portrait photographer in lincoln, nebraska ~ emphasizing genuine emotion & spontaneous expression ~ http://www.nikkimoorephotography.com ~ 402-882-1066
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Very well-said, PP!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    We used Richmond Photography for our Video and Photography. He is based out of lincoln as well.  http://www.richmondphoto.com

I will see if I can figure out how to post a link to our video.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards