New Hampshire

HELP...Program Thank You Wording

I am making my own wedding programs.  I want to include a "Thank You" note to our parents and family and friends but am having a hard time with the wording.  Does anyone have a sample of what they are using on their programs????
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: HELP...Program Thank You Wording

• edited December 2011
    I would be interested in this info too...
    Anniversary
  • dls.1215dls.1215 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hmm let me go dig up my extra programs from the closet and I'll get back to ya!!
    April 2010 January SC - Favorite Picture from the Holidays
    DH & I at the Light Festival

Anniversary

PersonalMilestone
  • knwithamknwitham member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    This is what we are using:

To our Parents:
     Thank you for supporting us throughout the years and for helping to create this beautiful and special day in our lives. Thank you for your guidance, your love and your generosity. 

To our Family and Friends: We would like to thank our family and friends for sharing with us this first day of our life together, and for traveling both near and far to be here. We hope you have a wonderful time at our wedding celebration and we look forward to sharing more happy occasions with you in the years to come.
  • dls.1215dls.1215 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    This is what ours said:

"We would like th first of all thank our famililes, for all their help and support as weplanned for our wedding and marriage.  We would also like to thank all of our friends who have helped us in so many ways; it wouldn't have gone so smoothly without you!  And last but definitely not least we ant to thank each of you for coming to celebrate with us today, we are so glad you could joins us as we celebrate our marriage!"

Hope this helps!
    April 2010 January SC - Favorite Picture from the Holidays
    DH & I at the Light Festival

Anniversary

PersonalMilestone
  • edited December 2011
    I don't have a copy of our program on my computer. I can check on DH's computer later tonight or ask my mom to email me the file from her computer.

There are a lot of great examples if you do a Google search.
  • mlhw NHmlhw NH member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    This is what we had on ours.  I got it from another NH Knottie:

To Our Friends and Family
    Many years from now when we look back on today, we will remember that what makes this day so special was sharing it with you– our family and friends. Having you here with us today has made our wedding truly wonderful. Life holds many momentous commitments; we thank you for sharing in one of our happiest. 

We would like to take a moment to remember those who have left an impression on our hearts and will never be forgotten:

James X.  Xxx, Sr.Hubert XxxMr.  & Mrs. Robert XxxMr. & Mrs. Lucien Xxxx 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards