New Hampshire
Options

Cake Meeting

We met with our cake lady tonight!  She was awesome.  She had a ton of ideas and was able to take things that we liked from each cake and incorporate them.  She is even going to do a sketch so that we will be able to get a better idea of what it will look like all put together!  All this for 150 people and $300!!!!  I have had her cake before too and it is very good!!

Re: Cake Meeting

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Sounds like a  great deal!!!

What place are you going with? and what flavor? 
    I think trying the different flavors was my favorite part!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    mrsoconntobemrsoconntobe member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would be interested in knowing who you are going with.  We had our meeting with for our cake (it is included in our package) and I was totally dissapointed with how the meeting went.  They did not want to do anything and wanted to charge extra for a simple design and different flavors.  We got it worked out, but I was upset.  I don't have a good feeling about it and we are serving he cake for dessert. 
  • Options
    dls.1215dls.1215 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thats awesome that it went well!  I agree with Arez, flavors are so fun! What did you pick?
    April 2010 January SC - Favorite Picture from the Holidays
    DH & I at the Light Festival

Anniversary

PersonalMilestone
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We are doing one layer in marble with white chocolate, one layer chocolate with rasberry filling, one layer of her choice, and one layer yellow cake with plain buttercream frosting( boring!, but FI's favorite).  We are using Cakes by Nadine.  She does everything out of her house in southern ME.  She had a bunch of ideas and was able to take ideas from many different cakes that we liked and incorporate them.  If you want more info let me know. 
  • Options
    redsoxfan619redsoxfan619 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would love more information on your cake lady! Does she have a website?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards