April 2013 Weddings

Unpopular Opinion Thursday

Things are way to quiet in here today and I need some distraction.

My UO is that I can't stand American Idol and all of its hype.  It is all people at work talk about for at least two days during the week.  It drives me up the wall.

Anyone else?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Unpopular Opinion Thursday

• vk2204vk2204 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    I just did a random question post and it disappeared! dang it!!

I don't mind American Idol. But I do get sick of hearing about it. I will try to think of some more UO's
  • The Knot ate all the posts from yesterday on my local board.  It has gone crazy
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • vk2204vk2204 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    haha I know! I will probably re post it tomorrow because I am sure I will be bored.
  • I think bored is definitely an understatement for this entire week.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Hmm.  The only one I can think of is a sports-related one: I can't STAND the Manning brothers, Peyton and Eli.  They're hyped up SOOOO much but you know what?  There are other amazing QBs in the league that don't get half of their attention (ahem, my QB).  
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • ChiGirl2013ChiGirl2013 member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Anniversary First Comment
    edited May 2012
    Can't STAND Target.  Their prices are ridiculous, I don't like the "modern" look of the stuff they carry, their customer service blows, and their return policy is atrocious.  I honestly don't understand WHY people shop there.  I really don't.  I can't find a single good thing about that place.  I won't even spend a gift card there, although most people know of my disdain for Target and it's rare that we get one.  When I accidentally get a gc for Target, I either regift it or I will go to Target and find someone who looks like they could use a little help and just hand it to them. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    58 invited image | 17 love destination weddings image
    20 can't make it image | 21 don't know what to do with a RSVP card image
    RSVP Deadline: March 8th
  • LOL I agree American Idol is so overhyped annoying. Why is it still on the air?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Visit LasVegas.Weddings.com
  • Chigirl, I'll take ALL of your Target gift cards, lol.  I worked there for 2.5 years and I still can't walk in there without spending like $50.
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • ChiGirl2013ChiGirl2013 member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Anniversary First Comment
    edited May 2012
    See, that's what I'm saying..... you spend $50 and come out with 2 rolls of paper towels and a set of 4 ugly plastic drinking glasses.  WHY do that to yourself?  Movies/CD's/electronics are cheaper at Best Buy.  Toys/games are cheaper at Toys R Us or Walmart.  Hygiene/cosmetics are cheaper at Walgreen's.  I don't get why people intentionally go to Target when they can get the same stuff elsewhere for less.  *SMH*
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    58 invited image | 17 love destination weddings image
    20 can't make it image | 21 don't know what to do with a RSVP card image
    RSVP Deadline: March 8th
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards