Ohio-Columbus
Options

we're still getting married

well - some of you have read the posting that we were nervous to tell his parents we were getting married because we originally canceled the wedding we were going to have due to the fact that I lost my job.

Well - we decided we were going to get married on our back porch - i still have my dress and photographer and officiant. 

We are on one income (with the except of my Scentsy money I make on the side) 

His parents feel we should cancel all together right now because of our income. We live together right now anyway. We don't feel there'd be a difference if we got married now or later. It's not the wedding itself that matters to us - it's the marriage and our days after this.

58 days to go!
-=Chesney=- Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: we're still getting married

• Options
    Good for you for going through with your decision and not letting your future in laws influence you guys. Parents can be so hard sometimes. But it sounds like you are planning a very economical and basic wedding, therefore doing it within your means given your current situation, which makes sense.
  • Options
    Good for you! Like you said, it's not about the party, but your life together! Best wishes:)
    :kiss: ~xoxo~ :kiss:

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards