New York-Hudson Valley

Re: Free Friday!

• edited December 2011
    all I know is on Sunday we are going to Oakland beach and staying all day to watch the fireworks at Playland.
    Part of That World Blog
    my read shelf:Jennifer (JSweetieXO) Cepero's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    I Need to start packing we are leaving for Cape Cod on Sat.Cant wait :)
  • edited December 2011

Happy Fourth of July!!  We're heading up to Foxwoods for today and tomorrow.  Barbecue Sunday, birthday party for my cousin's son on Monday, and on Tuesday my MOH is having her baby.  The next few days will be busy!! :)

Pregnancy Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    hi everyoneee.... i am hanging out by my pool all day today then bday party at my friends tonight...saturday, sunday, and monday pool side... tuesday - craziness starts.. we meet with the view to give them everything for the reception and we have to pick up G's tux
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Hello. I've waited here for you. Everlong<3<br>
  • SandDDSandDD member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

FI's working all weekend, so I'm actually a little excited to have the house to myself! Dress shopping tomorrow morning, pool all weekend and a BBQ on Monday. I'm actually going to try really hard to clean up the house and organize some stuff. We've been there a year and I wanna clean house hahaha

Di--you are soooo close!!! I am dying to hear how amazing your day goes!

• edited December 2011
    we have to head up to OC right after work for Fi's poker night with my cousin. At least I like my cousins wife a lot so I am looking forward to hanging out with her.

tomorrow is my nephews baptism and Fi is his God Father :)

Sunday - big 4th BBQ at FBIL/FSIL and the beach on Monday with his whole family!!
    336a Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    thanks S* 

im very excited... our photographer is amazing... i will have pics by that night and proofs by saturday via website... cant wait to show everyone!!! trying to take deep breaths this weekend... 

let me tell you, the view on the hudson seating chart is CHAOS!
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Hello. I've waited here for you. Everlong<3<br>
  • edited December 2011
    Tonight - Watching our wedding video!
    Saturday - nothing special / normal saturday stuff
    Sunday - visiting with friends and family
    Monday - husband :) is making dinner on the BBQ!
  • edited December 2011
    Dinner with the kids and an evening walk, Sat neighbors pool party and Sat evening dinner with friends.  The 4th no plans as of yet and Monday work. 

Side note * My something blue came in today, I'm sooo excited! 

Hope everyone has a Happy and safe 4th.

Erin
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards