Missouri-Kansas City

Moving to Missouri from SC...searching for a dress!

Hi ladies! We are military and now moving to Whiteman AFB, MO.  We never had a ceremony so we have been planning one in March for our 10 year anniversary.  We are back to the drawing board planning a whole different wedding! We're going for more of a country theme, and I have been searching for a Romona Keveza L237 dress!  What couture bridal shops have Romona Keveza in KC?? We won't be there until December, but I have to do something, I need to get a dress since the one I have will no longer do.  Thank you!

Re: Moving to Missouri from SC...searching for a dress!

• meggiemomeggiemo member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment First Anniversary
    edited October 2012
    Check the Gown Gallery downtown. I didn't get my dress there, but I did have a great experience and would recommend them. The Ramona Keveza site lists them as a retailer.
  • That's what I was going to say or Bridal Extraordinar or Bridal Vogue.
  • I went to Belle Voge Bridal they were great and and I found a dress for less than $500. 
  • Hi there!
    I'm selling my Romona Keveza L237 dress! I just wore it for my 10/13/12 wedding.  If you're interested... send me an private message.  I purchased it in Feb. 2012 for $3,200.  Size 8 (street size 10), no alterations were made.

-Nicole

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_missouri-kansas-city_moving-to-missouri-from-scsearching-for-a-dress?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:82Discussion:503f633b-1fc1-4719-9d4b-aa1330744ee9Post:e227f7a8-7b09-4df1-a116-e3e66ebc48bf">Moving to Missouri from SC...searching for a dress!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi ladies! We are military and now moving to Whiteman AFB, MO.  We never had a ceremony so we have been planning one in March for our 10 year anniversary.  We are back to the drawing board planning a whole different wedding! We're going for more of a country theme, and I have been searching for a Romona Keveza L237 dress!  What couture bridal shops have Romona Keveza in KC?? We won't be there until December, but I have to do something, I need to get a dress since the one I have will no longer do.  Thank you!
    Posted by bbcoachjessica[/QUOTE]
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards