Washington-Seattle
Options

photographer question

has anyone used rebecca brotman photography before? i can't really find any reviews on her. i am considering booking her but would like to know more first. please help! thank you!!

Re: photographer question

• Options
    carly0873carly0873 member
    First Comment
    edited February 2012
    has anyone used rebecca brotman photography before? i can't really find any reviews on her. i am considering booking her but would like to know more first. please help! thank you!!
  • Options
    Carlie let me know if you hear anything, she's impossible to get ahold of.
  • Options
    I would not recommend Rebecca Brotman. I wrote a review on her and here it is:
    I began looking for wedding photographer back in January of 2010 for my upcoming wedding this July. Being that my fiance is in the military I figured I had plenty of time to find a wedding photographer. I came across Rebecca Brotman's website last April and liked what I saw. Since my fiance couldn't go with me (stationed at Ft. Bliss, TX) my best friend Kayla who happens to be my Maid of Honor came with me to meet Rebecca. She seemed very nice and professional, so I thought. I gave her my $500 deposit and was told to meet up with her sometime before the wedding. Well it's now March 2012 and for the last few weeks I've been trying to get ahold of her to set up a time. My friend Kayla's sister who is getting married this August is having the same issue as well. I don't know what her deal is but I would like for her to respond in a timely manner. I don't think I can trust her. The thing that worries me the most is that she's not reliable and won't show up to my wedding. Planning a wedding is hard enough as it is. Every bride to be shouldn't have to worry about their wedding photographer not showing up or not responding. I would not recommend Rebecca!       
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards